After the parade on St -Laurent blvd, celebrations of Festival of India continues all weekend at the Jeanne-Mance Park (corner of Parc avenue and Mont-Royal avenue, in front of Mount Royal). Participants will be offered a free vegetarian meal and a host of other family activities, including:
- acclaimed music, dance, & drama performances
- a south Asian souvenir corner
- intriguing exhibits on ancient culture and heritage
- traditional face-painting and henna
- a fun-filled and educational children’s area
- yoga and other workshops
And much more!